Effective October 1, 2016 Click here for printable version
- Products must be in the original sealed, unadulterated Ajanta Pharma USA Inc. (Ajanta) labeled package as distributed under the labeler code 27241.
- Ajanta will accept product up to six (6) months before expiration date and up to twelve (12) months after the expiration date.
- Items Shipped as a result of an Ajanta error.
- Items damaged in transit, provided Ajanta is notified within ten (10) days of receipt of product. Supporting documentation must accompany the claim and validation is at Ajanta’s discretion.
- All returns are subject to approval by Ajanta.
- Repackaged goods, partials, short-dated items sold as non-returnable, or free goods.
- Concealed damage claims made after ten (10) days of receipt.
- Overstock unless agreed upon in writing by Ajanta.
- Items for which proof of purchase cannot be verified.
- Products sold, purchased or distributed contrary to federal, state or local law.
- Products damaged due to insurable causes including, but not limited to, natural disasters, fires, or floods, or if damaged or deteriorated due to improper handling or storage conditions.
- Product involved with a distress or bankruptcy sale.
- Products returned without Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number and form.
To obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) to return products, customers should follow the below process:
- Customer should contact the Ajanta Customer Service Returns Department at 866.770.3029, or fax at 908.450.1589, or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After receiving a completed RGA, please ship to:
C/O Ajanta Pharma USA Inc.
1105 East Northfield Drive, Suite 300
Brownsburg, IN 46112
- A valid RGA number must accompany all returns for proper credit. A RGA number is valid for 90 days from issuance.
- Customer will be responsible for all transportation charges for all returned goods. Ajanta will be responsible for transportation charges in the event of a shipping error.
- Use only one debit memo number per return shipment. A RGA and a copy of the debit memo must be included in each box if multiple boxes are being returned.
- Ajanta cannot be responsible for shipments lost in transit to LifeScience Logistics.
- Credit will be calculated at the lower of the original invoice price, current contract price or prevailing published list price less any product discounts or fees.
- For customers returning non-contract product purchased indirectly, credit will be given at a calculated average contract price or prevailing list price.
- Return credit must be taken with one year of issuance.
- Ajanta is not responsible for any other additional fees from its customers using a third party processor.
- Customers are prohibited from deducting based on debit memos amounts from future payments without prior approval of such transaction from Ajanta.
- Ajanta reserves the right to make the final determination.
- Ajanta does not pay or reimburse fees incurred for the processing of or destruction of products through a third party returns processing company.
- Returned products that do not qualify for credit or reimbursement will be destroyed and not returned back to the customer.
- Ajanta acceptance of damaged, broken, wet, and/or leaking shipping containers damaged before or during shipment shall in no way obligate Ajanta to reimburse the customer for the returned goods.
- Ajanta reserves the right to amend its return goods policy at any time.